The Content Installer is a simple application that is designed to make it easier to download and install technical learning content such as hands-on labs, samples, and more.
The Content Installer enables you to simply select, download, and install the individual pieces of content that you want.
It also integrates with the Web Platform Installer to seamlessly identify and install any prerequisites that you might need on your machine.
Here’s what other people are installing...
- [LAB] Introduction to SQL Azure Reporting Services
- [LAB] Migrating Databases to SQL Azure
- [LAB] Introduction to Windows Azure
- [LAB] Exploring Windows Azure Storage
- [LAB] Deploying Cloud Services in Windows Azure
- [LAB] Introduction to SQL Azure
- [LAB] Building Windows Azure Cloud Services with Cache Service
- [LAB] Service Bus Messaging
- [DEMO] Provisioning Logical Servers using Cmdlets Demo
- [LAB] SQL Azure Data Sync
Version 22.214.171.124 available
A new release (version 126.96.36.199) of the Content Installer is now available! Check the changelog for more information on the latest features available.
Version 1.0 Preview
A preview release for the Content Installer is now available. The 1.0 preview version provides the ability to install hands-on labs, presentations, and demos for the Windows Azure Platform, SQL Server 2012, and Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview. Additional content will be added soon.